Free Wordle Scratchpad Template
Wordle still continues to be a daily dose of normal in a weird time. I don't try to play competitively with Wordle, meaning I just do it for fun and not obsess about how many rows it takes. However, when I find myself on row 4 and I'm still not really getting anywhere I break out a sheet of paper r or post-it notes and quickly draw a series of 5 underlines.
As I've been into the idea of digital downloads I drew up this Wordle scratchpad to share for free!
The sheet should be self-explanatory if you play the game but here are some features:
- I often go over what vowels I have used or not, in the heat of the moment I can forget 'u' or the almost vowel 'y' exists
- Added the top 12 constants (non-vowels) for quick reference
- I have a couple of favorite starter words but looked up a few more for a variety
- You can add the date and your name
- Designed for Letter paper (I wish everyone used A4 but I'm guessing most downloaders will be from North America and it should print fin on A4)
- Two per page/print you could even print double-sided and save more trees!