Rules for making awesome comics
Here's another example of how I get a flash of inspiration which I know I will later completely forget. I sometime come across these notes and I'm not even sure exactly what i was trying to say
- Create the most awesome ideas you can with your full effort. Make them as if they will be remembered as the best comic in the world.
- Focus on one project at a time and complete it; obviously sometimes you must take a break and refresh yourself but stay on target.
- Add all those little extra things in there; don't produce for lowest common denominator or so everyone can get it.
- Do not let self-doubt get in the way; Create a plan and just work through it to the best of your ability at the time.
- Present your work the way it deserves to be shown; Do not chicken out, be proud, produce and distribute your work accordingly.