Peptober day 2: Ask Them Anything
Restarting blogging has been going well. There are a few reasons I've started doing it.
- Nostalgia for a simpler time
- Reaction to vapid algorithm-based social media (that equates to digital sharecropping)
- To practice my writing
- Air out ideas and thoughts
- Inspired by Seth Godin's daily blog
It's a good practice but the devil of doubt starts to creep in. Do I have enough interesting content for daily posts? Is the content is too disconnected from my art practice; it's about it, but it doesn't always include new artwork.
I decided to attempt Andy J. Pizza's Peptober challenge as it would be a good way to come up with daily blog posting. For day three its ask them anything (ATA), asking your audience a question. Here are a few questions (feel free to answer on or all through the comments on this post or privately via my contact page.)
- What do you think about the daily posting so far?
- What sort of content do you like reading here (making comics, behind the scenes, how-to’s, straight up new work, announcements, all of the above)?
- and the following on...What would you like to see more of here?
- How do you read this blog (through an RSS feed, some other alert, visiting the actual blog)?
Post a Comment